another birthday shot!!!! I was soo tired to pressie is in focus and MAX - the birthday boy is out of focus
I am SOOO tired!!
a year ago we brought Max home from hospital. today he came to school for a meeting I had to attend
On the school front we got more numbers and we have to form another class and that means my great team teaching buddy might me leaving ME!!!! OH NO!!!!! going to bed Max and I go back to swimming lessons tomorrow and I need to appear FRESH!!!!
cheers Kathryn for inspiring me to blog in Jan!!!!


3 comments:
Don't tell me you never watched prison break!?
What is doing with this weather, you don't know what to dress them in!!
Wow tonight would have been your second night at home with your precious Max. It really makes you think about things and how fast time flies by when your enjoying life. Have you looked at the photos of him from a year ago? I bet you have! :) x
Where has the year gone Belinda? I can't believe your little man is one already. So much happens in the course of a year doesn't it.
Post a Comment