Tomorrow I am visiting family up the coast and then I have soooo much left to do - lolly bags, cupcakes, fairy bread (blah blah blah!!!)
I still dont have anything for the 2 of us to wear!!! YES I know that sentence sounded SAD (stop laughing Alison) but I have this picture in my head that we will both look snazzy no blue hospital gowns for us THIS Australia day.
Wish me luck!!!
Here we are a year ago today - thanks Alison for the photo shoot - must do it again SOON!!!!



3 comments:
Yes I am laughing Belinda!! but when you add the bit about what you were wearing last year - it does sound more reasonable to want something nice. I have given up telling you to stop stressing!!
Alison XXX
Wow, that photo is really deceiving. (not that I saw you pregnant) but being so close to giving birth, you don't look big in the photo at all. If that picture was really how you were....I was shit outta luck!!
Don't forget to ask for help..no point stressing and not enjoying the day with Max if it can be avoided! I am sure with the 60 close family and friends, people can help with something! even fairy bread!!! The day will be great whatever you do....
take a deep breath and enjoy lol
hope the day is everything you want it to be belinda!!;0)
Post a Comment