Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Daily blogging!!!

Gee for someone that really thought a BLOG took TOOO much time I have now followed Kathryn's crowd and taking her "blog entry a day challenge!!!
Lets see if I can do it!!!
NO scrapping tonight (insert sad face here)!!! I just made 26 invites for max's first birthday
Here is the photo on the front of the invite!!!
Just in case you were wondering he was born on Australia day and we are having a big Aussie BBQ to celebrate his first.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture. He is way too cute!

Ngaire said...

What a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Now that shot has got to be put in the way to cute to be true pile. You are so lucky. As for a blog a day I say go for it. I log on every day looking for something inspirational from you.

Unknown said...

WOW how cute is he!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs everyday whilst Zoe sleeps!! And I love looking at the pics of Max.
You should enter that photo into the cutest baby competition!!

Anonymous said...

That is just GORGEOUS.

Perfect Australia Day baby