YEP lost my second one in 4 months!!!!
It really ruined a GREAT Saturday. Which started off at the RAGGS concert with my great mums group. Max liked it but 10.30 was sleep time not really dance time. We had coffee afterwards (funny no one had coffee) and i think it fell out of my baby bag. I went back 15 min later and it was GONE!!!
After tears, anger and sweat I was off to the movies with Alison to watch pursuit of Happyness!!! WOW it was sensational - Wil Smith really played the part so well and I balled my eyes out. It really made me thankful for all I have and showed me that there are no real excuses - this man faced extreme hardship and he NEVER said NEVER!
I spent this 42 degree day shopping - got some great sales for Max.
Ok off to tidy this house - then BEGIN party plans!!!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the movie with me - wasn't it great!
Alison
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment