Max woke up really happy and opened his pressies. He had a great time playing with his COOL winter outfit coathangers and the little people box.
from then it was like it was on FAST FORWARD!!!! guests arrived from 1pm and we got to bed at 2am when the last guests left. WE then awake to a "spray and wipe" add as the place was HORRID!!!!
here he is - SO CUTE!!!!!

I LOVE Alison's work with some of the photos of the day on her blog! Check it out!
Oh gee I am SOOO beat - falling asleep) GOODNIGHT!!!!!!Happy birthday baby - i love you.


8 comments:
Great party Belinda! :) We are glad we were able to share the day with you all. That photo of Max eating the cake is just gorgeous! Hope you have a good first day back at work.
Awww he looks so cute with that icing all over him lol
Cake looks awesome, you did a great job.
Glad the day was a success!!
LOOKS LIKE MAX AND EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME I LUV THE PHOTO ON ALISON BLOG BELINDA YOU MADE SUCH A GREAT DAY FOR YOUR LITTLE MAN AND THERE WILL BE LOTS MORE TO COME I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU NEXT WEEK BE STRONG NARELLE
wow, they are beautiful photos.. totally scrapable. hehe. what a cutie pie!
That cake sure looks yummy! LOL! I am sure Max agrees too!
Thanks for a great day. I am so glad we were able to share it with you. Max look so cute with a blue face LOL!!!!!
Aliosn
Sounds like you had a very memorable day. Max is a very lucky little boy.
:) Alison
great CAKE!
I think Max agrees.
Congratulations on his 1 year birthday, and hug him lots and lots.
I came courtesy of uplalette...nice blog ya got here.
Post a Comment