Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday!!!

Ok I failed at the blog a day thing!!! Monday night I was scrapping, enjoying my TV, walking and sorting photos and before I knew it it was 12.10am!!! Then last night I felt SOOO blah!!! headache, pool problems so i just sat in front of the cricket!!!
I am about to get my 5000th post on KSK!!!! WOW I can talk!!!! They also have a great new gallery too!!!!

The other night I started the LO below!!! When I was pregnant I bought SOOO much metal for baby LOs so i decided to paint some up and get some use out of it!!!! You would swear I own a kilo of baby metal!!!!!

These photos are from feb, max was 13 days old. Look at those long skinny legs

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you gave it a shot and you are a step up on Alison J for blogging. She hasnt updated since last year lol. I have just one word for that layout. BLUE. How goes the using up stock not shopping theory. Working out better than the blog a day I hope lol.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout Belinda :))))

Alison said...

Hmmmm, was that a hint Bridget???? I know I'll get my finger out eventually.

Great layout Belinda, is that a fabric background?? Looks great!

Alison said...

Hmmmm, was that a hint Bridget???? I know I'll get my finger out eventually.

Great layout Belinda, is that a fabric background?? Looks great!

Anonymous said...

That's such a beautiful LO Belinda - wow he was so little - and it just shows how fast he has grown. I'm glad you are feeling better today even if the pool situation isn't getting better.

Hugs

Alison

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda great layout you are so good at what you do i luv it narelle

Anonymous said...

beautiful !!!
don't worry - the rules for the blog a day was - blog each day except for those on which you cant LOL - so you're still in !!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

nice LO! I love it!

Bety