We had a great time in the city!!! Not many crowds, our own PRIVATE view and Max loved his first fireworks display!He went to sleep just after the 9pm fireworks in Darling harbour. He then WOKE up at 12.05am to give me a kiss and party on with us singing and dancing.
I drove home at 2am and it nearly killed me I was SOOO tired and I had to sit up and really concentrate.
Darren and I lazied around until 11am, ate lunch, Darren dug out more of the pool footings and then we cleaned up until 5.30!!! I am happier the place is cleaner.
Goodluck to the Aussies tomorrow!!! It SOOO has to be a 5-0 win in the Ashes!!! And yes you may hate him but in 5 days (could be earlier) we say goodbye to one of the best cricketers Australia has seen!!! thanks Warney.
Here is Max admiring the view of the fireworks

And hey I am peeved they took off that great show ;) on 9 "Outrageous Fortune" tonight!!! Bring it back channel 9!!!
Ok 2007 goals!!!
Enjoy work - no stress!!! I really need to get over the ISSUES!!!
Enjoy my days off with Max
Healthy eating plan and EXERCISE!!!!
Save - no scrap shopping until at least Feb.
STOP procrastinating!!!! Gee that is hard!!! but I am the worlds biggest time waster. I have bloglines now so that will save time.
Enjoy 2007. I am SOOO sad to say goodbye to 06. The tears still well at all the tiny memories that were created!!! Those little moments
- the first day at home, how GREAT darren was, cooking cleaning and just enjoying us.
- going back to the hospital to have Max checked when he was not putting on weight, chatting with all the nurses
- the great mothers group chats.
- going sale shopping with max in the pram.
I really can't explain but the little things meant soo much, the time at home with my boy, it went by way to quickly!!!
then the BIG things!!!! It was such a party year here
- My 30th, Darren's 30th, a Christening and first Christmas.
- The great times of Kiwi Scraps.
- Going for a new job, getting it and realising family is more important, "better the devil you know" and staying at BPS.
- Darren went to Thailand for a conference and 2 weeks in Goulburn to get his LPG licence.
- I went to Scrapgirls in NOV and had a great time.
- We started our pool.
I better start my year in review LO to share!!!
Sorry about the rambling!!!!


4 comments:
Hey Belinda
Happy New Year to you. I had a great view of the 9pm fireworks as well from a 19th floor penthouse in Pyrmont. How excellent were they. Max looks like he was loving it. Took a few shots but im not holding my breath on how good they will be. Dont know where you found the drive to do anything on Monday. I put the xmas tree away and that was about the most energy I spent all day.And your forgiven for rambling. Cya soon.
Happy 2007 to you my friend. Great shot of the fireworks!! and little party boy Max. You've had a great year and I think you will find that every age of yur little boy will be a great one - so you are un for even more fun to come.
Alison XXX
Belinda the photos are just gorgeous! Love the fireworks, and the photo of Max watching is soooo beautiful! You sure do have some wonderful memories for 2006, and the year head watching Max walk and grow will also be wonderful all the best for 2007!!
Love the shot of the fireworks. Max looks so cute, taking after mum in being quite the little party person hehe.
Happy new year :)
Post a Comment