there are no words to describe today!!!!
- Very happy to watch the Aussies win
- Had a bad mummy moment. while making breakfast Max descovered the staricase! has not shown ANY interest since being on the move, but today he made it 10 stairs up and was giggling at the top! I heard him above me from the kitchen, went to investigate and BANG! I caught him on the 4th stair! His head looks like a dropped peach and i was an emotional WRECK!!!
- I am in the middle of gluing down a LO so my fingers are sticky!
- I will upload some photos tomorrow!
- I got locked in Myer buying Charlotte's first birthday pressie.
- I walked for 40 minutes tonight and ate good food!
- I dont know where the full stop button is!!!
- I am really liking BIGPOND movies!!!
- Big cleaning day ahead tomorrow (YAWN!!!).
5 comments:
poor little mite- i bet he got over it quicker than you did !!!!
Oh hon, Hugs yr not a bad mummy.
Yay for the aussies, your walk and eating good food!!
Accidents happen honey - little ones ar just sooo fast - especially when they really want something!!! Keep up the good work with walking and eating right.
Alison
Hi Belinda
These are just the first of many bumps and scrapes Max will have in his life. I live by words someone said to me once, "Little kids little problems, Big kids big problems". It is really true. The best thing is, he will not remember any of these falls and mishaps, and you can't always be there to catch him, just give him as many hugs as you can, they grow up way too soon. Here I go again, "EMPTY NEST SYNDRONE"- MISSING MY BOYS again, way tooo much.
Give Max a hug for me!
As Kody proved to us at 12 weeks old... BABIES DON'T BOUNCE... but they do recover quickly. Don't punish yourself over it... he won't even remember it... that is until you mention it in a speech at his 18th, 21st or even his wedding... yes, that's right, one day he will grow up and get married and have kids of his own.
Post a Comment