Thursday, January 25, 2007

reflecting or just plain babbling

WOW!!! a year ago I was sitting in this exact room - finishing off my 2005 year in review layout. Darren came home from a work meeting at 12.45 am. I packed up and we went to bed, I tried talking to hi, telling him i fel weid - he said he was tired and needed some sleep!!!!
At 1.15 POP. Forget the sleep honey drive me to the hospital my water has BROKEN!!!!
Finally at 5.27pm our little man was born!!!!
Now here he is about to turn one!!


DArren was sooo much fun tonight - he helped make cup cakes, packed lolly bags and made some icing!!!! He really is a hard worker - when there is a task to be done he will do it.

i have to go and wrap Max's pressie and get some rest before the morning. I have 24 cupcakes left to ice and a bit of cleaning. i am soo excited about tomorrow - I so want to make birthdays great.

then when he is tucked away in bed a fter a big day tomorrow night I am hitting my bottle of MOET!!!!!! LOOK out!!!

Happy birthday my beautiful aussie day boy!!! I love you SOOOO much.

7 comments:

~Elleni~ said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MAX!!!! We hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy every minute of it! :) Love Elleni, Michel and Lucas xxx

Belinda - time sure does fly, I can't believe your little man has turned one! Enjoy that bottle of Moet at the end of the day, it will have been well deserved Im sure!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Happy Birthay Max, you cutie. Enjoy your party and mummy's cup cakes.
x

Anonymous said...

happy first birthday to meax..hope you enjoyed your day belinda..and enjoy this stage..but the best is yet to come!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Max happy b'day have the best day iam shore mummy and daddy will make it this way love Narelle and boys

Anonymous said...

BIG happy birthday gorgeous boy... hope you enjoyed your first birthday....

lots of love sheree and kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

hope he (and you)
had a great day