"Excuse me operator I would like to make a call to the Department of Community Services and dob my dad in!!! He keeps giving me empty beer bottles and not full ones - how is a kid meant to sooth his teething pain?"Max loves using everything as a pretend phone!!!! Maybe that is a message to mummy!!!
I PROMISE it is empty, he is just bottle obsessed!!!!!

"Hey Nathan, your dummy looks nicer than mine - so I will borrow it!!! Shhh don't dob, if you lend it to me I will give you some of this".
Check out more photos of the wonderful Charlotte's first birthday with the beautiful Zoe. You will spot me on a c
Cheers to a fantastic weekend.


4 comments:
that is so funny Belinda !
LOL - just like his Daddy -the apple, as they say, doesn't fall too far from the tree! Rebecca used to swap dummies with her little buddies too - gross really!
Alison
What a classic. I actually believe that Max is offering beer as a bribe for a quick lend of a dummy. Is it my imagination or to achieve your goal of a blog a day should I be seeing a blog for the 8th lol.
LOL! Love those photos!
Chris Millar
Post a Comment