Thursday, January 18, 2007

my blood blisters are GONE!!!

the only proof I had of my efforts today!! I went into school (BLAH)!! We re-carpeted and the place looks like a bomb hit it!!!! I hate a messy room on the first day as there is never any time to FIX it up in my anal way, to start teaching the next day! meetings, 2007 projections, goals, maths programming - blah blah blah blah!!! So I spent 6 hours making the bomb site NEALRY respectable. ENOUGH about this BORING topic - the blood blisters I got from putting up display paper are GONE so no proof of the hard work i did!

stop reading now if you are sick of me GOING ON about how I have had the best year ever and I am SAD my baby is turning one!!! the tears are welling and today in the car I cried - I cried heaps !!! It is overwhelming sadness and happiness all at once. what will I be like on Max's first birthday - up to my elbows in icing NO DOUBT!!! Oh gosh here they come. a yezr ago yesterday I drove up to the mountains and went to Nana's teddies and bought Russell (Max's bear I take photos with), today he tackled it !!!

there is just so much on my to do list and I want to ENJOY my last week of holidays but as I am such a time waster I feel like I am up to my neck in it!!!!
Ok tissue please!!!
Ok I want to get one thing off my list before I go to bed tonight. I have to go and WRITE in our 2007 calendar before I forget someones birthday.
A friend has started a kit company and I LOVE the gallery. Check it out here - love it Katja!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww honey, hands you tissues. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Honey every year will be good !!! Really it will - I have loved every minute with Rebecca. You need to chill and enjoy the next few weeks while you have them at home.All those tasks really will wait or be done to a less exacting standard!! - enjoy your time with Max.

Alison XXXX