Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First LO of the year!!!

In true Belinda style I procrastinated, played and wasted time on this one!!! I am happy but for the hours it took it should be SOOO mouch MORE!!!
It is for an online monthly challenge I am in. I have made a monthly snapshop album for Max and I am loving the album even though I am running late in the challenge. The page opposite will contain all the journaling for the month.

I am on a bit of a NO BUY challenge too!!! Kathy and some of my KSK friends have decided to USE our beloved supplies, I KNOW i have heard your gasps....."but what happens if you love it....NEED to keep it....or the shops never stock it again???!!!! Well TOOOOO bad what use is it in a box!!!! I am planning to buy again when I get 20 pages done - so I am paying myself to scrap. plus we would not want any shops to go out of business would we!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy is just way too cute. He looks so grown up in that shot as well. And its a lovely lo. I keep telling myself that I need to start using all the stuff I already own before buying more but my willpower is zero when it comes to scrapbook shopping. But neccessity may make it a reality this year.

chanel said...

cute LO ... love the name of your blog "suddenly thirty" - cute!

Anonymous said...

That page looks great. The way you have done it keeps your eyes focused on the photo I think! I just love that photo of Max!
Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awwww - way too cute that boy... and looking like such a little man. 20 pages hey!!!!!!?? The shops will go broke - LOLOLOL!!!

Aliosn

Only joking honey!!!

Anonymous said...

I've spent the last couple of days tidying and cleaning up my scraproom! I think that's what it used to be! Once I find the desk again, and get some TIME I'll start using all the "needed" (not wanted) purchases also. Why do we become sooo attached to all the great things we purchase and never use, waiting for that special page to use it on, aren't they all special?

Unknown said...

Awesome layout, you have such a great subject in yr gorgeous little boy!

Alison said...

A 20 page challenge before buying new stuff sounds great!
Sounds like you had a great New Years Eve. Great photo of the fire works!!

Little Max doesn't look so little anymore, but still gorgeous!