Hey Cathy Z is back in blog land!!!! Cool I love her wit and stories. Meeting her in Sydney was sensational!!!!
Can you tell I have nothing much to say!!!!
I scrapped 1.5 LOs tonight I will take photos tomorrow!!!!
This saving money thing is KILLING ME!!!! So today I broke out and spent some money at Pumpkin Patch!!! Met Veronika for a shop!!
Then this afternoon Alison popped in and she put some of my clothes on (LOL!!!) and we went for a walk! I am doing well 3 days of healthy eating and walking!!!! Wait until the pool is finished and I do water aerobics!!!
I have put a weigh sheet un in the bathroom and each Wednesday I will weigh in!!! DArren is giving me $20 a kilo!!! So weight loss here I come!! I even skipped my lite icecreams tonight. WHO needs it - not me BABY I want the cash.
Go the Aussies in the cricket! 2 days until we must say goodbye to some legends.
Will stop the banter NOW.
Goodnight
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the clothes missy - and the company while walking. Makes it a lot more fun. I even walked again today!!
Alison
Post a Comment