Thursday, January 11, 2007

HAPPYNESS

Happiness is my word - thanks Ali - you ROCK your work makes me happy!!! Everything you taught me about scrapping made me happy in Sydney. This may be the inspiration i need this year to go back to work 3 days. I need to be happy, I need to ignore the crap, I need to focus on my class, teach like I have never taught before and empower my vegemites- not try to fix those staff who will never be fixed. As my boss would say thick skin, happy-thick-skin!!!

what makes me happy
MAX

Darren

My wonderful family and friends
My pool (when water is is it)
Scrapbooking
Loosing weight ( YEAH BABY I am in the zone)

Photos
my computer, blogs and KSK

Holidays
Good TV

Sleep-ins

A good laugh

girls nights out (soo looking forward to March 31!!!)

I sooo want to see the movie "the pursuit of happyness"as it looks so inspiring and the adds and promos have also inspired this word. imagine being homeless, a single father, living on the streets and then working your way up to being a multi - million $$$ man!!!!!
Don't worry BE happy



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the movie too - maybe we should do a Mum's and Bub's movie day!!?? Watched it on Oprah yesterday with Will Smith & the actual guy & his son! It was inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

Great word choice Belinda....and I love your list of what makes you happ.

Alison

Kim Archer said...

Hey Belinda
Just dropping by to say hello. Love your HAPPY word choice. and I want to see that film as well. it looks great! And look at Max..such a cutie..KIM