Gee I ended January with some quality spelling and fantastic grammar - note to SELF - ALWAYS reread!!!!

Back at school, smiling, forgetting the dramas of the past - killing them with kindness and it is confusing - also makes the day go quicker. I have NO one to job shre with so I am working extra days as I cant LET my kidlets GO - TOO MUCH TO DO!!!!!!
My little boy has made it into a scrapbooking magazine!!!! YES third page of this months scrapbooking memories. this was my first DT job for Addicted to Craft. I loved this Chatterbox memory building kit - it really was great to work with!!!!!
here is the LO!!!!!

Max is back at swimming and in my best proud Mumma vocie he is the youngest by nearly 9 months and he is THE BEST!!!!! Glad i kept up the lessons as our pool wll be ready in JUNE!!!! BLOODY paver company sent the SECOND batch of FAULTY copers so we are another 3 weeks behind as I need to start all over again and of course pay more money!!!!!
We said happy birthday to Zoes from Mothers group!!!! Zoe was born on Max's due date andthis was her due date too!!!! my little due date twins!!!!!
better go and get the playground duty timetable done and get a little scrapping in!!!!!!
Oh a quick photo!!! max has been having some SHOCKING sleep patterns and he is harder to get to sleep so when he does not sleep it is the perfect time to take some shots as he has some of the best faces!!!!!


8 comments:
Where have you been woman!?! I thought there was something wrong with me loading your page!! lol! :) Good to see you back! Love that photo of Max, he looks so different! Well done Max with your swimming but it such a shame about the pool :(
Congrats on the mag page!!
Your boy just gets cuter and cuter :)
Rushing to look at that page now!!!!
Cute photo!
Dont work too hard!!!
Awww such a cutie. I think Max must know Mummy is back at work and is staying awake to chat with you at night!! You know I love that page - better IRL and GREAT photo!!
Alison
I shall miss being your team buddy, but I shall still annoy you with lots of questions and.. random annoying stuff! :)
Congratulations Belinda on the mag page - that is fantastic and the LO is just too gorgeous! I love those crazy faces the kids come up with when they should be sleeping but really just sit up to entertain mum :-)
I saw your work in print!! It looks awesome! Well done chicky!
poor little Max is probably just getting the hang of Mummy being at work, things will sort themselves out, sadly you may be exhausted by the time they do. Hang in there.
love the layout (and max's belly rolls..) hehe..
Post a Comment