one bestman (armed with a great speech - that I wrote)
one 30th
one 1st birthday
sixteen hundred bricks - carried by Darren from the frontyard to the backyard
one visit to a scrap crop to see Alison and Sue
and not much sleep.
my computer has frozen twice with the 453 photos I am trying upload but here is one Alison emailed me earlier
WE call it la la la I can not hear you!!!!!!!

Max slept in this morning after all the partying from the weekend!!
Here is a page just to prove I scrapbooked one more item in Feb before it ends

going to try and upload AGAIN - fingers crossed!!!!!


5 comments:
Sounds like you had a very busy weekend, hope you enjoyed it all! That photo of Max is just adorable! :)
And I just love your layout, it is fantastic with the 3 of you in the photos!
Speak to you soon xx
Welcome back!!!
wow woman what a busy weekend, you need some down time.
A gorgeous photo and a great layout :)
Tell that naughty computer to behave itself and stop making your life difficult! Hope you get some down time this week.
Alison XXX
Such a cute boy you have. The photo is gorgeous.
Make sure you take some time out this weekend.
Post a Comment