I have it!!!!! Headaches, stress, just plain old OVERIT!!!!!!! Sick of the rain stopping the men from coming to fix the pool, sad about the fact that another busy weekend ended with going to work instead of RECOVERING - that is why I have Monday-i-tus!!!!!!
A big get well to Karen who is very sore after a bad water-ski accident. was thinking of you all day today while I was at work!!!!
Here are some of the photos from LAST weekend - the wedding, the bestman and my gorgeous boy!!!!




4 comments:
Great pics, looks like a lovely wedding. And that photo of Max in the bottom middle.. aaagh! So cute!
Sorry you're so stressed out! You need some down time and a boy who will sleep. I hope you get both soon.
Alison XXX
great photos belinda..max is SO CUTE!! and your hubby isn't bad either..hehe!!hope you get some time out soon..
Great photos Belinda! Thats a great photo of Darren and Brendan together and of course of Max! :)
Hope you are able to relax soon and try not to get too stressed out!
Hope Karen recovers quickly from her water-skiing accident too.
Talk to you soon xx
Post a Comment