Monday, March 19, 2007

FIVE things

1. The pool is moving along well. Retaining wall is up after 5 days of hard INTENSE labour by the wonderful Graeme and his off sider Darren. Here is a photo of the balancing act.

2. I had a fantastic time doing Kim Archer's class last weekend!!! I really enjoyed doing lots of sanding - rather than my usual inking. I love it - thanks Kim !!!!

3. Max is becoming a confident walker. On Saturday we had a very busy day with all the electrical being done on the pool. So Max pottered around and found the hose!!! It is his new obsession. he played for 2 hours just moving from water bowl to water bowl! (for the clean freaks like me!! I did CLEAN the water bowls first). nad yes he is in his PJs. He started at 8am and was dragged away kicking and screaming at 10am. I dont think they will EVER be this colour again - been soaking for 2 days and I still can't get the clay stain OUT!!!!!!! 4. Congrats to Hayley, Stephen and Zac on the birth of Tyler. Karen and i went to visit and I sadly forgot my camera. HE is sooo tiny and cute !!! Tyler bought his big brother a Steve Irwin doll. THIS doll is sooooo COOL. KAren and I played with it for a good 30 minutes! The vocie is real and he says 8 phrases and isn't she gorgeous is my favourite.

5. A fortnight ago i had a mums group get-together at my place. It was great to see all the bubs back together. 7 babies and 7 mums!!! So much chatter toooo cute!!!!

I am hoping this week someone finds the formula for adding another 4 hours to the average day !!!!! Time is flying by and I am SAD that I haven't even called my great friend Elleni - I am thinking of you - as slack as I may seem I am WORKING my butt off at school (wont go into the ups and downs of teaching!!!). miss ya and I will call !!!!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great catch up post. I love all the pics - Max is getting even cuter I think. I love your LO from Kim's class - looks fantastic with all the red. I hope your pool is finished soon - before it cools down too much.

Alison

Anonymous said...

you have been a very bizzy girl the pools looking good max is cute as ever the time is going so quick i wish there was at least a extra five hours in the day Narelle

Kim Archer said...

Hi there Miss Belinda!!
I love how your layout turned out from the class - thanks so much for coming along:))
Loved your catchup post!!
KIM

Ngaire said...

Thankyou for sharing! It is good to see you catching us up on what is happening in your world. DOnt let work get you down too much!!!

~Elleni~ said...

Great photo of Max in his PJ's with the hose!
Hope the pool is finished soon, so you can enjoy it a little bit before the cool weather kicks in.