Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mr Independent

I got home from work yesterday and had dinner with Max! He ate 2!! Salmon rissoles and some salad! He rarely eats sweets - but loves fruit, but since I had hardly any fruit left I decided to get out some chocolate custard for him!!! Well the tantrum!!!!! He so wanted to DO IT HIMSELF!!! he grabbed the spoon - so i grabbed another to feed him. He pushed my hand away and said "ugh ugh"! well he SO tried his best but it kept falling off the spoon and EVERYWHERE!!!!! so i grabbed the camera while he continued to be Mr Independent.


WHAT A MESS!!!!!

4 comments:

~Elleni~ said...

Yay, that's the way Max - well done Mr Independent! What a wonderful mess, you look like your having great fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I remember those days - too cute!! Way to go Max :-)

Anonymous said...

GO MAX!

Anonymous said...

Messy - but very cute! Wait until he starts throwing it at you!LOL

Alison