Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sleepy Sunday













Oh i wish! I soo need a sleep.
Yesterday was fabulous as I already have said here are some pics.
It started off with Max deciding he needed to take a shower in his PJs. He worked out that our shower door is dual opening and I couldn't hold him out any longer. So in he got!




It was going to be another day at home as the weather was cold and windy. but I was SOOOO SICk of the 4 walls around me so i packed up and went up to Windsor where our friends have a cabin. The horrible day turned out to be sensational and we had a ball and I cralwed in the door at 11pm.
I wish i had a photo of Alanah on the back of the boat !! She is adare devil and skied like a PRO!!!
Max is SUCH a water baby. He partied all day in the water, had a ball on the boat, loved the pool with the kids and socialised ALL day. I wish I could capture what he did in the water but as I am the one holding him and the need to keep my camera safe it is hard to get a shot!! He ducks under and jumps of the edge and doges the waves on the rivers edge!!! I love having him in the water!





































Oh and I got SOOOO sunburnt - spent all day worrying about Max and forgot about my legs!!!! YES I know it looks sore and it is and it is a REMINDER to PROTECT all parts of your body as the sun does get you!!! It will hery to walk to tomorrow at least!
ENJOY!!
I am off to Lucas' Christening and then HOME to SLEEP!!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch belinda!!! i hope you have some aloe vera cream or you are going to peel!!max is SO gorgeous..what a smile!

Anonymous said...

Holy flipping hell Belinda - that sunburn looks awful!!! Sounds like you had a good day.

Alison

Anonymous said...

Belind its hard to deside hes going to be a tv star or swim for australia!maybe swim for australia seeing he was born australia day its getting close now hey hes like my joshua he gest a public holiday for his b/day every year Narelle

Paula... said...

Max looks like he's having so much fun - sounds like a great day, but OUCH at the legs!!

Unknown said...

Dayam girl that sunburn is bad!
What a gorgeous boy, he is j such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Your legs look mine did a couple of weeks ago. We forgot the sunscreen also. I'm now peeling like mad. Ouch!

Alison said...

Owwww!!! That looks like it hurts! Max looks so cute all geared up for swimming!

Liz said...

ouchie....to the sunburn...I have some on my shoulders

how cute does Max look laying in the water... !