Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hey Kathryn!!! LOOK DAY 6 and I am still doing it!!!!

Someday I will enjoy this pool. These 2 are in it ALL the time. Well I tell ya puppies we did not dig this hole for you so enjoy it while you can! All the rain has put it back by a week or so as the retaining wall is not built so the fencer cant come - blah blah blah!!!


Here is the LO from the other night



















and this one is November from my calendar LOs. The lighting is really bad and it LOOKS wrong but you get the idea!!! I used up some of the bags of ribbon i have.

I had a big day cleaning. Max went to spend time with Nanna and I ...


  • went fot a 40 min walk

  • Hung out 3 loads of washing C

  • leaned the fridge

  • cleaned the blinds (timber blinds in a kitchen - so filthy)

  • cleaned the Kit.window

  • cleaned out the pantry

  • cleaned out the bottom 2 drawers

  • washed down all my white cupboads - you would be amzed what grime is down there when you sit down on the floor

  • mopped the floor and cleaned another set of timber blinds

  • ate lunch/breakfast at 3.30

  • then went to pick max up and had a swim at Nannas!!!!!!!

Off to Charlotte's (from mums group) 1st birthday tomorrow!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for day 6 hon!! Keep it up you can do it.
The pool may just be ready for winter lol

Anonymous said...

HAHA, the dogs wont be too impressed when you put the fence up! You will be stealing all their fun! I love those pages...I NEED lessons bad! Mine are woeful compared to yours.

Anonymous said...

Great LOs Belinda...and boy have you been busy! makes me feel tired.

Alison

Alison said...

Lovely layouts Belinda! Feel free to pop over and clean our house too if you like! There is always mess over here.
:)

Paula... said...

What a productive day. That pool is really putting our little above ground one to shame - the girls would kill for a pool like this!!!