Sunday, January 28, 2007

back to part time work = depressing!!!!

I keep thinking if only I was not obsessed by scrapbooking product, cute kids clothes and buying whatever i WANT. If onlywe did not put in a pool...I would not be going back to work to PAY off my addictions!!!!! OK OK it is only 3 days but OH GOSH it is still hard and YES emotional. YET AGAIN i cried tonight - last Austrlaian OPEN final I was sittng back in my hospital bed with 2 nurses running in and out chatting and watching the score, and 2 other girls and their newborns and we were quietly cheering on the greek guy - what was his name??? TONIGHT!!!! I had to watch while preparing school work and getting my stage notes ready!!!!!
Oh gee!!!!
Ok got that moaning off my chest - going to iron, pack my bag, read forkeeps and SLEEP!!!! early rising is necessary to hit the classroom and be 100% prepared!!!!!
Wednesday I will be happy - my day off plus prison break is BACK and I can perve on Mr Miller!!!!
BRING on the good TV - all i have to look forward to for a while!!!!!!

5 comments:

Be said...

Have fun back at work. I can sympathise with having to go back to work also, though I went back last week.

Bring on Wednesday for Prison Break, woohoo.

Unknown said...

Dont get to stressed out hon, think of it as a new adventure!
Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you at work now, whilst I am working! Hoping everything is going smoothly and hope you can somehow enjoy the change in routine! It's hard but has to be done!!

Ngaire said...

Hope you survived!!!!!

Alison said...

I feel your pain hon! It's hard going back isn't it? It won't be long and the whole thing will seem like it had been that way forever. Life might be a little more chaotic, but it does become the norm.
:(Alison