Monday, April 14, 2008

too cold!

WHO turned off the heat??? last year I was still swimming laps in my pool....today i FROZE!
Today Max and I stayed inside and made playdoh. He calls it bugger!!!! no idea why, he only uses that word when I say playdoh. I made him puppies and he took great pleasure is squashing them and saying GONE!!!!

I am happy to say number 5 on my list is complete and I booked the carpet cleaning!
I have done all the ironing too!!!!!
Off to catch up with Elleni tomorrow - SO narelle I might not be home when you call!!!
but instead I will leave you with a LO that I did last night!

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
I said love, I said pet, I said love. I so was not expecting this. Love the layout!!! You crack me up. I love you too and work would not be the same without you. I miss you on your day off. It is a shame that we don't have the same day off. Going to work is easier knowing that you are going to be around. I said pet, I said love, I said pet a bit of warning next time I am going to appear in a layout.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS How is the list of things to do going?????