Friday, April 11, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE

Oh glorious HOLIDAYS! I LOVE YOU SOOO!!!!!

Don't get me wrong I am happy teaching, I have a nice class that have improved a lot this term! BUT I have sooo much to do! Teaching takes up time and holidays are a time to relax, unwind, shop, organise and scrap!


What better way to start the holidays than a KSK Cyber scrap! I had such a giggle in the chat room I nearly lost my cup of tea! I am running! Drop on by and do a challenge!


Here is my challenge





Abundance of buttons This challenge started off as a button challenge then i thought not everyone will have 50 buttons at hand! So it has 2 parts and you may choose one or both! BUTTON border! use your abundance of buttons and border a photo or journaling block with them! I have an abundance of RED buttons, the lid would not sit on the jar nicely! So I used them to frame my photo and journaling An abundance of ????? what else do you have an abundance of? Letter stickers, tape, chipboard hearts, arrows, owls or ribbon ! Use it on a layout to WIN! Please save your work to the gallery under ABUNDANCE! Have fun!


ok I am off tomorrow - out most of the day with gymnastics, parties and visiting Alison!

have A GREAT SATURDAY!

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Great challenge Belinda.
I might just have to come back to KSK and join in again one of these days. Just like old times...;)
Belinda
xx

Narelle said...

Howdy Bel,
The layout is just gorgeous. Love the photo of Max. I sure that there will be many LA LA LA moments in the future. Love your work. You are a clever chicken.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell