Thursday, April 03, 2008

today


very quiet here, all I can hear is the wind. Max is sleeping! We missed swimming today as he has a very runny nose. We walked up to the park to get out of the house at 11am and it was sooo nice to have the park to ourselves.
The LO above is for KSK using the new Fancy Pants about a boy collection, great colours!
KSK will be having a cyber crop / challenge weekend from the 11th of this month so drop by to WIN and chat!
Sally leaves home and away tonight and when she spoke on channel 7 this morning about when she started out it brought back a lot of memories for me! I watched this show from day one! I was in year 6 and our class talked about it all the time! I was in LOVE with Alex Papps and I think I went 3 years without missing one episode as my dad would tape it for me the rare times I had something on!
I bet i have a little cry tonight saying goodbye as I was an 80s/90s TV addicts, as a matter of fact I always will be a TV addict!

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Love the layout - those papers are fabulous for boys!
Boo hoo *sniff sniff* ....It's a sad day isn't it!
I don't watch H & A these days as it got taken off of our local station a few years ago and has only just been put back on last year sometime. I lost track once I didn't watch it for awhile.
I did see an interview awhile ago with 'Sally' and I cried my eyes out!
Don't forget the tissues tonight...;)
B
xx

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
Love the layout. Great action shots!!! Brave girl taking the camera where cameras should never go.
Sorry I didn't phone back last night. I have Swimming and then Gymnastics. We have soccer this morning. Taking the camera ready for some action shots. May be a post tonight. Not expecting a win. Not only is he playing Under 11s BUT they are playing Division 2 (2nd highest in the comp). I think our coach may be crazy. He seems to have faith in the boys but.
I will try and ring you back this afternoon. I am feeling a bit over everything at the moment.
Sounds like you enjoyed your day off. It brings back memories of me taking the boys to the park (that all stopped when we got swooped by a scary magpie).
Big catch up in order.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xx