the weekend was just busy!
my head is still spinning! I even ran out of time to do the groceries - lucky it is holidays!
Julie and Marcus - thank your wonderful mum for a great catch up at your place! It was nice having the kids over! She will make the best ever nanna !!!!
KSK is having an auction to raise money for the Asthma Foundation
http://www.karensscrappin.com.au/auction/
you can bid on all members of the DT and they will scrap a LO for you if you are the highest bidder! it is a great cause and a fantastic way to get another page in your album!
so come on FRIENDS!!! start throwing your money at me and I will scrap you something wonderful!
off to keep cleaning this house as the carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow and I have 20, 000 toys and things to sort!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Bel,
Got your text - on the phone to Ali (sorry didn't text back). I am now watching your bid. Make it a double layout and I will put in a bid!!!! So how did the carpets turn out???? Girl I am really impressed with you and your list achievements - WELL DONE. Maybe publishing it publicly works.
Al and I are going to Tic Toks tomorrow if you are interested for a play.
Have started a journal - trying to mock Jen Hall's idea. Wanted to order my layouts and albums but don't think that I will get to that. Chris is having Thursday and Saturday off. We are going to do some family things. Better take him up on the offer as this doesn't happen often.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Sounds like you've been flat out lately Belinda.
Sounds like you had a fabulous time at the wiggles.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Belinda
xx
Post a Comment