Sunday, April 13, 2008

making a list!

Ok I am setting myself 15 tasks to achieve these holidays! Yes that may mean 2 a day on some days but I have to live dangerously and try and STOP procrastinating!
  1. Book my carpets in to be cleaned, scrap all day when they clean them as Max will be with Aunty Donna.

  2. catch up on all my journaling/notes/ ideas for scrapbooking.

  3. Complete my DT work and upload my project for KSK

  4. Sell about 5 things on ebay so I can have more money to spend at my Stamping up Party on May 2...if you want to come please DO!!!

  5. Clean out Max's wardrobe. Pack away smaller summer clothes!

  6. Pick out the paint for Max's new room, buy a bed for Max's room!

  7. Get quotes for the blind and painting for Max's new room

  8. Start my program for school so it does not all become tooo much after the holidays

  9. catch up on my 3 baskets of ironing

  10. Clean out my bedroom, cupboard under the stairs and the toyroom

  11. DUST the whole house

  12. catch up with all the people I want to catch up with!!!!!

  13. pack away all the pool toys (sob)

  14. scrap everyday

  15. catch up on photo printing, sort my slip in albums and finish Marg's birthday present from 2 years ago!!!!!
here is my latest layout for Addicted to Craft!!!! this paper by Daisy D's was sooo nice to work with! and I have not done a girly LO in about a year so it was nice, cant wait to show Tayla!





3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Belinda.
Just got your blog comment. My email is now gilges@tpg.com.au
:D
Thanks for trying and thanks for letting me know which layout it is. :D
Belinda
xx

Belinda Venables said...

I got my contributors copy today, and I finally got to see my layout. :D
Love the list.
Could you add - visit Belinda in SA and do her housework while your there? hehe!
Belinda
xx

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
Now that you have made your list make sure to check it twice (forget all of the naughties and visit the nice - Narelle). I might add that publishing your list is a little like procrastination at its best - God your good!!!!!!

Now it is down in writing we are all going to hold you to it and check on your progress. So if I phone tomorrow you should have at least one thing completed off your list (maybe 2)???? Be prepared for a call at about 9.30am.

Hey can you add one more thing to the list??? Can I book the boys in for a photo shoot one day???? I want some more nice photos to scrap.

Yes I too have a list but have not made it public (sad things on it like clean my oven). Hope to get lots done too. Was up at 6.30am on Sunday working on a debate and looking at the Peer Support program (sad I know but couldn't sleep.

Chat to you soon.
Love ya long time
Rell
xx