Saturday, April 26, 2008

good and bad news!

the good news is I found the best ever website to SAVE TIME! Do you love smaller photos, but a) the photo lab charges 89c a sheet b) it takes forever to resize at home c) Big W do it for 19c but it takes longer that the 89c option!!!
WELL stress no longer! Download photosheet and you will be in heaven!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!


here are some I whipped up earlier!!!!! i tell you I did this in less than one minute! You can even pick your canvas size and have 3 skinny pics on a 6x4.

and onto the bad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I have been having sooo much fun these holidays - they have gone past in the blink of an eye and I am soooooo sad!!!!! I have wasted time surfing the net and day dreaming this week! but I must have needed the break! JUMPING right back into it this week!!!!!

10weeks until holidays!!!!!

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
10 weeks and counting. You have got heaps done these holidays. You should be proud of yourself girl. I can't believe that when I wake up in the morning that it is all over and we are back at it.
Looking forward to catching up.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Belinda Venables said...

Looks great Belinda.
I'll have to check it out a little closer!
xx