back on the freeway to Sue's at scraploot for a scrap fix! She has the HOTTEST stuff in !!!!
I got to see Alison which was great and thanks SOOOOO much for my goodies! thanks Alison for all your great photos you burnt to disk of max and I! I love you taking photos of us! like the one in the LO below - i never would have had that memory if you were not there with your camera snapping!
then it was off to a BBQ with mothers group! home at 9.30am for more cyber cropping at KSK!
Here is my LO form the latest issue of scrapbook creations

i love this photo of Darren and Max on the beach! the photo lifts to show more photos and journaling!
happy Sunday ;)


3 comments:
Love the layout Belinda. I'll search for it in the mag when I get it. Do you have a copy? I REALLY want to know which layout of mine is in this months...lol. So impatient! lol
Belinda
xx
Hey Bel,
This layout looks even better in real life. Lucky enough to have seen it up close. The Scrapbooking Memories Mag that you were asking about (credited incorrectly) is the one that has Kylie Tout on the cover. You can have my copy if you haven't got it.
You go girl - did you pack enough into the first day of the holidays?????
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Hmm - if you are crediting me with these photos then that's fantastic - but I didn't take them!! If you mean the photo in the button LO in the previous post then - thank you!!!!! Both great LOs too - you had such a busy day yesterday. I went back to Sue's and ended up getting home at midnight!
Alison
Post a Comment