I have had my head burried in my list! Max's future room is PAINTED, blinds measured and quoted and carpet is clean in the house!
Scrapbookers - do you still use slip in albums??? I have just spent HOURS and HOURS putting all my photos from 2005 to the end of 2006 in slip in albums! You see I still need my photos in order, that record to look back on as I will never scrap everything!
AM i the only one?
So how is my list going? I must check up on myself!
Book my carpets in to be cleaned
catch up on all my journaling/notes/ ideas for scrapbooking.
Complete my DT work and upload my project for KSK - starting tomorrow
Sell about 5 things on ebay - only one thing sold - gottoa get moving on this
Clean out Max's wardrobe. Pack away smaller summer clothes!
Pick out the paint for Max's new room, buy a bed for Max's room! - start the furniture hunt ASAP
Get quotes for the blind and painting for Max's new room - the room is painted!!! one step ahead!
Start my program for school so it does not all become tooo much after the holidays -Oh i forgot about this!
catch up on my 3 baskets of ironing
Clean out my bedroom, cupboard under the stairs and the toyroom
DUST the whole house
catch up with all the people I want to catch up with!!!!! - OH Narelle - you are holding back the LIST
pack away all the pool toys (sob)
scrap everyday - I have done things related to scrapping everyday!
catch up on photo printing, sort my slip in albums and finish Marg's birthday present from 2 years ago!!!!!
All in all I am going OK!!!!!
looking forward to lunch in the city (girly day) with friends tomorrow and underbelly tomorrow night!


2 comments:
Hey Belly Boo,
I said pet, I said love, I said pet I am so proud of you and your list achievements. You have stuck to it. Last night I cleaned the oven. Would have taken before and after shots BUT it was too embarrassing. I can't believe that I was happily cooking in there. Tonight I am going to clean the fridge and defrost the freezer. I am pulling out the big guns.
Anyway my darling girl you keep plugging on the list. We can catch up at school. Maybe we should put the first Saturday afternoon aside (depending on the soccer time). I really want you to do some photos of the boys. I am bored with what I have got.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
You are doing very well with your list Missy - it's a long list so I think you are making fabulous progress! Don't forget UnderbellY!!
Alison
Post a Comment