Max watched the story unfold on our playschool DVD today, he started looking at it NOT believing that those silly ducks would not listen to their mother............but then it ended, they never came back and he BURST into TEARS!!!!!!

as you can see we had a PJ day today! I talked on the phone for hours to many friends (3 hours to be exact!!!!). Max watched Barney after playschool and then CRIED again when Baby bop lost her blankie.......these DVDs should have a WARNING!!!!
I am going OK on the list. Ironing CHECK, Journaling NEARLY done, rang about the blinds but did not call me back GRRRRR!


5 comments:
Poor little Max! He must have been in a serious mood yesterday. I hope he has a happier day today.
Alison XXX
Oh no Belinda - it is very cute though.
"Now Maxy - It's ok honey...let me whisper some good news in your ear...*at the end of the story - ALL of the little duckies come back* - you'll see." ;)
I hope today is a good day Belinda...hehe.
xx
Hey Belly Boo,
How funny. Great that you were able to capture the expressions. Just gorgeous!! Cracks me up.
Good on you for having a PJ day - I had one too!!! Enjoyed the catch up chats. I too had a bit of a phone day yesterday.
Keep working on that list chook. You are going well. Make sure that you don't leave the worst to last.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
OMG! Those expressions! What a crack up! Kids are so darn innocent. Sweet lil thing that he is. :)
its sad, but how cute that he took it so seriously ;) thanks for stopping by my blog too ;)
Post a Comment