Hey Belly Boo, Jealous of all of the work that you are getting done at the moment. You are an inspiration girl. Keep up that good work. Think that I might spend the day scrapping. The weather doesn't look very good. Think that I just might do that. Hopefully I can be like you and post a couple of LO by the end of the day. Love Ya Long Time Rell PS Loving Underbelly. Watch My Kid Is A Star (Claudia is the one that sits beside Luke in class - he seems to think that she goes tongight). PSS Organise a day to catch up. Don't have too many plans at this stage. PSS Off to scrap like my talented friend Bel!!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE this LO - you do red so well Belinda. I love the way Max puts his little hands behind his back - it's very cute!!
Alison
Hey Belly Boo,
Jealous of all of the work that you are getting done at the moment. You are an inspiration girl. Keep up that good work. Think that I might spend the day scrapping. The weather doesn't look very good. Think that I just might do that. Hopefully I can be like you and post a couple of LO by the end of the day.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Loving Underbelly. Watch My Kid Is A Star (Claudia is the one that sits beside Luke in class - he seems to think that she goes tongight).
PSS Organise a day to catch up. Don't have too many plans at this stage.
PSS Off to scrap like my talented friend Bel!!!!
Such a cute layout B! Love it!
Belinda
xx
Post a Comment