today we left home at 8.50am and returned at 6.30pm! It was a day that showed my boy is such a great kid on the move and although he had his cranky moments (after he was hurt) he is a gorgeous boy that I love spending my holidays with!
We arrived at the Wiggles play centre at 9.25am and Max played with his friends Alex, Sophie, Nathan and Zoe. We were about to leave when they announced a HENRY show would be starting soon! So Veronika and I stuck around and I am glad we did as the kids enjoyed it! We left at 2pm and Max was asleep by the first set of lights! I drove to IKEA for a shop and a coffee with Alison! I left Homebush at 4pm and decided I NEEDED to go and pick up my photos from Liverpool and SHOP!!!! I arrived at Liverpool at 5pm and managed to squeeze in some shoe shopping for Max and I, picking up some photos and a shop in Target! Lucky they stay open late! I got Max some CUTE!!! undies - cant wait until we start using them!
Alison rang me and we decided she would come over and cook us dinner and then we would scrap! I walked in the door at 6.30pm and ate a great dinner at 7.20pm! OH bliss!
We were tooo busy talking with Darren and his mate Vic to scrap! :( I think we just both had a hectic day!
here's to a happy and busy weekend!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Bel,
Girl you certainly know how to pack it all in. Make the most of those holidays. Sounds like a good day.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Post a Comment