Sunday, December 03, 2006

HUGE catch up!!!

For the past 72 hours I have not SAT DOWN!!!! It has been even after event but I am here to finally catch up (hi Kylie)!!!
It all started ont he 26th!!! Max turned 10 months with the traditional Russell photo.
Then I was off to our 4th annual idol party!!! I was more excited about my friends and our silly games than who was going to win idol. This year our sweep came with DARES!!!! A dare was attached to each week so when your idol was eliminated you earned that dare! With Klancie that got me a movement dare so i had to jeté around the house and then do a funk move too!!! I had it soooo easy. Poor Anabel had her undies on her outside and her CRUEL/FUN LOVING daughters drew on her BUTT!!! this photo looks BAD but it is BECAUSE her undies are on her outside.






Then it was time for more fun at swimming!!! Gee I love Monday's I am going to miss them SOOOO much next year. Speaking of next year!!!! I am getting over my DEPRESSION about it all. I say worry about it when the time comes.











Then on the 28th our pool started and my BLOOD pressure went threw the roof as the cost of dirt over burden DROVE me to insane and then they hit ROCK!!!!!!! I am broke!!!!!!!






NOW blogger has decided to play up and it has hit midnight so I will continue this after a sleep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AT least your pool is on it's way - YAY!!! Rebecca will be moving in shortly after LOL!at least for the warmer months - she might come home to Mummy when it gets cold. She can swim with Max when you need a little helper. What are you going to do when you go back to work??? You don't have time....

Alison