Thursday, December 28, 2006

lots to say

We had such a great Christmas day!!! It was quiet and a little cool but we still managed a swim and the traditional game of Jenga!!!!!

Max was sooo cute in traditional baby style the wrapping and plastic boxes were so much better than the presents themselves. The zebra was a hit as he laughed everytime he got on and he loved the car from Santa.
I have SOOO much stuff to put away!!!! TOYS everywhere and our new stuff everywhere!!!!
max's god parents also gave him their old (but VERY snazzy )video recorder for Christmas (plus 2 outfits from the US). It was such a lovely gift - thanks Mark and Karen.
Boxing day was spent having lunch with brendon and Gill and then it was OFF with the girls to Priscilla!!!!!!! WOW what a great show - we had a BALL!!!!!!! I laughed so hard I nearly pee'd my pants!!!
I got into bed at 12.17 am and it was up again at 6am to hit the sales with Karen!!!! I did mange to get all this gorgeous wrap and cards for 50% off and I got a necklace, swimming cossie and bras half price!!!! What bargins. I fell onto the lounge at 3pm and SOOO needed sleep!!!!
My TV also blew up!!!!!! great time - have little money due to pool. but tonight Daz and i got a real bargin!!! A 32 inch flat screen for half the price of other stores and beleive me we WALKED and walked to 5 shops and Clive Peters had a massive special!!!!!!
Gee TV has changed !!!!!
Lisa tagged me so here goes
A - Available or single: married
B - Best Friend: All of my friends are the best!!! hate picking favs!!!!
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of choice: Coke zero or fresh lemonade with ice
E - Essential Item you use everyday: Deodorant
F- Favourite Colour- chocolate with pink or blue or green!!!!!
G - Gummy Bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: Sydney
I- Indulgence: scrapping stuff and kids clothes
J - January or February: January
K - Kids & Names: Max
L- Life is incomplete without: my family, fun the phone and friends
M - Marriage Date: 3 october
N-Number of Siblings: zero
O - Oranges or Apples: BOTH
P - Phobias or Fears: scrapping outlawed
Q - Fave Quote: I only scrap on days that end in y!!!! Sorry nothing TOOO meaningful I am tired!!!!! it is late!!!! LOL
R - Reason to Smile: Being alive and healthy with a wonderful son
S - Season: spring
T- Tag three or four people: ok!!!!
U - Unknown Fact about Me: Nothing I blab most of it to anyone who will lsiten
v- Vegetable You Don't Like: most of them cooked - love veggies raw
W - Worst Habit: going to bed late and avoiding the ironing
X - Xrays:4
Y - Your Fave Food: Spring rolls
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libran
Did lots of cleaning today and more tomorow, then I am hoping we will escape to the river for the weekend for some fun on the boat!!!!!! then to the city for new years!!!! YAH i could not go last year as they were worried I would go into labour!!!!!
happy new year

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such lovely photos Belinda. Doesn't Max look incredibly happy - lucky Santa knows just what he likes! Can't wait to come over and see your new TV either.

Alison

Anonymous said...

Hey Belinda
What a great first family christmas photo. You all look incredibly happy. I get the feeling Santa may have been given some inside info on the present front. I just wonder how many adults tried to ride the zebra. Bargain on the tv. Talk about right place right time. Hope you all have a Happy and safe New Year. See you in 2007.

Anonymous said...

That Zebra looks like a great toy!
Have a wonderful new year in the city - not abusing your neighbours this year then for making you clean up late whilst heavily pregnant!!?? hehe...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos of Max, he is just too cute!! Love his smile on the Zebra! I know what you mean about a toy shop, we have so many new toys etc for all 3 kids I have no idea where to put it all - YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Belinda max looks like his getting ready to drive of in his little car so cute