Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I am packing it all away.....

at least until after the Christmas sales and I have all of Max's birthday invites done!!!!

I have to sit down and write a list of things to do as I am chasing my tail!!!
Well my LO made the scrapbooking memories calendar and wouldn't you know it I can't find a newsagent that sells it - all sold out! My LO is my fabric class from Scrapbook Dreams - it looks great - now I must find a copy!
Go over and check out Scrapping the scraps - it was my turn to do a challenge this week and I used my scraps to make monograms.

Ok I am going to PACK away my stuff, iron, mop then off to read my new copy of For Keeps that arrived today.

Oh I forgot the photos are different in the calendar - these were the originals.



And how cute is this kid??? He is such a great eater!!! He polishes off a nectarine in about 4 minutes. Wish me luck with the Santa photo tomorrow.







4 comments:

Kim Archer said...

Hi belinda!!
good luck with your shopping!! And congrats on the calendar too!! yay!!
kimx

Unknown said...

oooh congrats on the calander!!
Max just gets cuter and cuter everyday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda
I think I saw a copy of the magazine in Macarthur Square. Do you want me to pick one up for you if I see one? I'm sure Max will perform perfectly for you with Santa. Anyway GOOD LUCK!!

Unknown said...

thanks everyone - I got one