Monday, December 04, 2006

My weekend

PROGRESS!!!!!
As I said last night I have not sat down!!!! Between chasing Christmas presents at markets, attending Christmas parties and catch ups it is FULL ON!!!!!!! I have not even scrapped for a week (BOO HOO!!!)


On Friday night we attended Karen and Mark's street party - lighting of the lights - and had a fantastic time. Max met Santa and screamed although I missed the screaming photo as I was trying to climb up on the ute to save him!!!! He was soo in awe of the lights and fell asleep staring at them.

On Saturday night Elleni, Michel and Lucas came over and I did a photo shoot for them and we had a BBQ!!! The photos turned out great, although it was bad light as it was 5.30 and cloudy. I am hoping to get Elleni into scrapbooking!!!! I have a few more shoots booked from Mother's group so if you are interested just ASK!!!!! isn't he CUTE!!!!

On Sunday we cleaned, we shopped and we caught up with Peta, Julie, Marcus and Todd!!! Another great high school catch up that went way into the night!!!! We said it was going to be a quick one but I had to hear all about Julie's holiday to the US and Peta's pregnancy!!!! (opps - forgot our photo) We cathc up EVERY year and this is the first year I missed it!!! WHAT SORT of scrapper am i????

So it was off to swimming this morning and Ian Thorpe - I mean!!!! Max LOVED IT. The teacher even took him and showed the BOSS to show her how good he is!!!! What a proud mum i am !!!! She said with a pool he will be swimming in no time!! I am not kidding he ducks his head under like a duck and frog kicks like CRAZY!

1 comment:

Alison said...

You've been a busy beaver! The photos look good, gosh Max has grown! You can do a photo shoot for me, maybe my kids will actually cooperate if someone else is behind the camera!