Here are my star books.For some Christmas cheer head over to see Mrs Claus at KSK. She is soooo sweet.
Hopefully I will get sometime to sit and read all her wonderful posts!! But right now it is GO GO GO!!!
Half way through putting the tree up. Tayla, Alanah and Max started on Saturday but we realised my new ornaments needed hooks, so Max and I did a little this morning before his nap!!!
I was meant to be doing Rachel Greigs FANTASTIC photography classes this weekend but they might be cancelled due to small numbers!!! So if you have an SLR and are FREE this Sunday check out her blog for details.


10 comments:
Hi Belinda,
Your star books look great. Are these the ones you are teaching up at Scrapbook Dreams?
great advertising for the shop you will be getting plenty of people booking in for that class then. As usually you never stop amazing us with your talent belinda. talk soon
Wow - they are amazing. He looks sooooo cute!!!!!!
they are gorgeous belinda!! bugger about the photography classes id love to join in but my new camera is still in the mail :0(
Your star books look awesome!
Hi Belinda, these star books are gorgeous!! Just wondering if you are still selling the DW 2007 calendar?? Can you email me if you are please - cmmillar@optusnet.com.au Thanks heaps!
You have such a beautiful projects!! very nice work!!
Have a nice day,
Bety.
Hi Belinda,
Just been having a look at your beautifully inspiring blog... what a treat! Love your little star books they are so cute! what a clever thing you are!
Hey Belinda
How beautiful are those books and how appropriate since Max is such a little star. And red is definately his colour. He is just so cute you want to eat him. If I had photos like that of one of my babies I would be there for that class in a heartbeat. Maybe I could borrow yours and pretend. Cya soon.
Hi Belinda, your star books look gorgeous and as usual Max is just way too cute!!
Post a Comment