Thursday, December 14, 2006

Here I go again....

getting all emotional!!!! On Moday I was going through Max's things and I got a whiff of baby smell!!! I sat there and i just sniffed and sniffed and then i cried!!! I cried because I am going to miss all the baby stuff SOOOO MUCH (except the vomit smell). I am going to be a wreck at the end of 2006 and on Max's birthday as this year has been the BEST and I really don't want it to come to an end.

Today we had our Mothers group Christmas Party and the kids were all SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

It feels like only yesterday Bel and I did birthing classs together and NOW our boys are 10 and 9 months. And see that little body in the background - that is Mia and she is the youngest and nearly walking!!!











Look at my son waving to the camera!!!! All the girls commented on how Max looks and smiles at the camera!!! Of course he does I have taken over 5000 photos of him.
Also try getting good shots of babies!!!! It just aint going to happen. Oh well who cares if most of my shots are blury it shows they are on the move.

AND look at this!!!! PROGRESS!!!!

I am going to get Darren to take a photo of me in the deep end!!!! It is SOOOOO huge.

Ok tonight I am going to write my Chrissie cards and then I should be able to scrap !!!!!! YAY!!!!! Cant wait to start "my year that was" LO and spill tears all over it!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love knowing that someone else is as emotional as i am
don't cry for the year past though - think of all the exciting years you have in the future too with your gorgeous little man

Unknown said...

Those 1st year tears are allowed hon, we all have done it. I still remember Josh's first year (and get emotional lol) he is 14 in April.
Guess who's place we are all gonna visit when its hot this summer hehe..

Alison said...

How cute are those little people? All those little fluffy heads looking up at the camera, well some of them. lol I do miss my babies, so soak it up because time does go soooo fast. But you love them just as much as they grow and change, he will always be your baby boy, just a bigger version.
:) Alison

Anonymous said...

Hey Belinda you are such a goood mum and it tuff letting go i rembier when i had to go back to work after i had jonathan it was hard but you know what the times you do have together when you come home from work and you get that big smile its there will still be good times times flying and i wont see talk to you befor christmas big hugs to max for his first chrsitmas end to you and darren have a happy and safe christmas narelle

Anonymous said...

How cute are all those babies and how fast does time fly.Its not hard to tell who isnt camera shy and has lived his first ten months in front of a camera. But he has such a cute smile I totally understand why you wouldnt want to miss even one of them. You might as well make the most of it cause who knows how long he will be that co-operative. The pool is barelling along. Lets hope when its finished you are still allowed to actually fill it lol. Just in case I dont see you beforehand have a safe and happy christmas. Having Max will make it the best one yet. Make sure you take plenty of pictures to share. That was a joke obviously.

Anonymous said...

ohhh Honey!!! He is growing so big it is amazing!!!! Look towards what is going to happen not what has happened and enjoy the journey.

Anonymous said...

I love that cheeky little face waving at the camera - a mad photographer's son for sure! Max - you are just way too cute...and Belinda wait until you wake up and realise that your baby is starting Yr 4 next year - yep the time flies past -way too fast.

Alison XXX

Anonymous said...

Do you find it hard to believe he once fit into the clothes you are putting away? I do...it just amazes me. I got Zoe's baby clothes back off family the other day and had to re-wash them all and hanging them on the line was just awwwwwwwwwwe....SO tiny! Well as planned, when you have baby girl and I have the baby boy next time, we can just swap boxes of cothes!! If the next too turn out like Max & Zoe did & sharing clothes I think ppl might start asking questions!! This is a good time because look at how much happier you are! Not having to go through the pain of brestfeeding every so many hours!!! And NO MORE VOMIT!

Anonymous said...

oh belinda you are making me teary!!
Have a merry christmas:0)