Saturday, December 23, 2006

Proud mummy moment

I was SOOOO nervous for that perfect photo - I was sweating and stressing and then I got this!!!!! NO TEARS, a big smile and a little giggle. It nearly bought tears to my eyes!!!!!
Such a proud mumma!!!!!
well I am off to wrap, iron clean and find out what I forgot!!!!

8 comments:

Renata Moni said...

Wonderful Pic!!!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Awwww - what a great shot. Max is a real little model - he's so used to you taking his picture a million times a day! He is adorable and you should be proud - your first Christmas as parents.

Alison XXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Belinda you are so lucky he is such a good boy enjoy your first christmas all together merry christmas luv Narelle

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic photo Belinda -Love his smile, Merry Christmas!!

Kim Archer said...

oh he's soooo cute!!! have a lovely christmas Belinda with your family:)))
KIMxxxxxxxx

Paula... said...

What a totally gorgeous photo :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo Belinda! I was dreading taking Lucas to get his photo done, but was very pleased when he too sat smiling for the camera! Thats a great photo, with a very gorgeous Max!

Anonymous said...

Hey Belinda
Was there really ever any doubt that Max would take a great Santa photo. No matter how freaked out he was by the guy in the red suit the minute he saw a camera he would have just known to smile as he is just so used to them. See taking over 5000 photos by the time he turned one has paid off. It is a gorgeous shot. Not that I would have expected anything less from Max.