Sunday, December 24, 2006

Santa claus is coming to town!!!!

All presents are wrapped, baby asleep and about to go and pack for tomorrow.

We had a great day today. Max had a visit from Pop and Doreen (I am sooo angry I forgot to take a photo). Then we had a visit from Alison and the Forlands!!
Max was in heaven with 3 girls to keep him playing, but I think they had more fun with Max's toys.
Max loved opening his presents and playing - thanks girls

Merry Christmas everyone, I wont think about the year coming to an end as I am too tired to cry!!!


love

Darren, Belinda and Max

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. I hope Max has thoroughly enjoyed his first Christmas and has had a ball playing with all his new toys, as well as the wrapping paper!!

Love Alison and Rebecca

Paula... said...

I'm sure Max thoroughly enjoyed being surrounded by such beauties :) Love your tree - it's perfedt :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo of Max, and such a beautiful tree Belinda, just love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, especially with it being Max's first! We will need to catch up soon! Love Elleni, Michel and Lucas! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Belinda
Your little guy really is a bit of a hussy when it comes to the girls isnt he lol. And its amazing how we all revert back to childhood when we are around babies. Checking out all the spiffy new toys is the best.
Hope you, Darren and Max had the absolute best first Christmas as a family that it is possible to have.
Cant wait to see the photos and layout from that day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda i hope your christmas was the best it must of been so great for you and darren with max first christmas from Narelle