I copied this from Aly - can't link her as my boss might find her and we dont want that!!!!!!!
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
I gave birth, became a mum and had heaps of days off work!!!!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I failed at loosing weight but I will get on to that in 07.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes Elleni had Lucas
4. Did anyone close to you die? No - knock on wood.
5. What countries did you visit?
YEAH right!!! plenty of people close to me went OS - I just enjoyed the gifts they bought back!!!!
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A tidy home, more time
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Australia day - I gave birth. the 1st of Jan - hottest day in over 80 years and I was pregnant
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I think breast feeding after all the drama.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not getting everything done that I wanted - the curtains in the lounge room still need to be cleaned!!!! Not writing to kirsten as much
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Mastitus (sp?), some stitches from giving birth, a sore mole that was removed and I dropped a glass plate on my toe and the nail fell off.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My pool
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
??
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?Someone at my old school. Made me want to give up teaching
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?Someone at my old school. Made me want to give up teaching
14. Where did most of your money go?
photos of max, baby clothes for Max, nappies, the pool and a bear called Russell for Max's monthly photo shoots cost me $250!!!!!!!!.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
KIWI SCRAPS - seeing TOS and karen again. Alison and Rebekka hitting the states, all of Max's milestones, not having to work when I did not want to
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
I wish i was a punk rocker
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
happier I have my baby!!!!
tenhnically thinner but need to loose some
poorer - BIG pay drop this year
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?Stay at home and relax with max
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
wasting time PROCRASTINATING!!!!!
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
YES!!! with my baby boy
22. How many one-night stands?Oh No please!!!!!
23. What was your favorite TV program?
So many!!! loved the biggest looser, IDOL, LOST, Prison Break and Deal or NO deal!!!
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?Nope!!!
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?Nope!!!
25. What was the best book you read?Sadly this Reading Recovery teacher does not READ!!!! Scrapping Mags yes and books to Max each day bit NO real reading!! Oh I tell a lie I liked what to EXPECT in the first year!!!
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
?? that I can NOT sing!!!!!
27. What did you want and get?a pool, a baby and a flash
28. What did you want and not get? more time to scrap
29. What was your favorite film of this year?CARS!!!! I did not go to the movies all year and I think the only recent thing I saw was the BREAK UP!!! SOOO sad
29. What was your favorite film of this year?CARS!!!! I did not go to the movies all year and I think the only recent thing I saw was the BREAK UP!!! SOOO sad
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?I was 30 this year and I had a big fancy dress party
.31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?It it went for another 4 months
.32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?Maternity clothes, house clothes and 3 outfits for work!!!!33. What kept you sane? phone call from Karen and ALsion
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?ROVE
.35. What political issue stirred you the most?the idiot falling pregnant for the baby bonus, rights at work!!!!
36. Who did you miss?I missed working with Narelle SO MUCH!!!
.37. Who was the best new person you met?
My mothers group!!! Simone, Belinda J, Tracey, Leanne, Nichole, Amanda and Katrina!!! Hopefully life long friends
.38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.Motherhood is really the greatest NOTHING else matters!!! Not climbing the ladder being a mum filled all my dreams. and back up those photos or you will loose sleep worrying if your computer guy can save them!!!!!
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Now I've had the time of my life.......and I owe it all to you!!!!


2 comments:
Haha! Yay for stealing -- and for being invisible. *shifty eyes*
You've had a great year!!
This is terrific Belinda! A wonderful photo also :-)
Post a Comment