I know everybody goes there!!!! But I just took out all the frustrations of this shitty day on the floors - mopped sparkling clean. I then continued out the front door and scrubed the whole front pouch down and smashed all the spiders webs lurking around.
The morning started BADLY (like last Thursday - but I never had time to blog about that). It is all to do with my JOB!!!! I can't say too much or I will offend the ones that bought me to tears in a reading of the 3 little pigs. It just became tooo much that poor second little pig with no home I just really wanted to RUN from the wolf with him.BUT it is all about respect, the ability to be nice to those that supervise you and not to play favourites. ANYWAY!!!! maybe I can blog from the FREAKING nurses office next year as I have been kicked out of my home and devalued in a week. PLEASE lotto gods shine on me as I would love to take a running jump!!!!!!
Well back to making this house look a little respectable, cleaning my scraproom and then finishing the deadlines I have!!!!
I will finish on a happy note - they will start digging our pool next monday!!!! lucky it wasn't there tonight I might have drowned myself in it!!!!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh Hun,
Sending you a big hug.
:) Alison
You poor thing Belinda - I know all too well what it feels like to be kicked out of your office and "devalued" and my experience was all because I was pregnant at the time grrr!
Fab news about the pool - oh I wish we had the room for a nice inground one, but our backyard is all taken up with someone's oversized garage *sigh*
Cheer up, Belinda!
You'll need all your strength to deal with the pool builders :-)
Smile babe. You know you are better than that and them. But if it does get to the point again where you need to take your frustration out on something my front door is always open and my floors are atrocious lol. And remember who your friends are once the pool is finished. xxx
Oh Belinda, sounds just the pits! Remember, though, that piggy number three outsmarted the big bad wolf! He stood up to that big meany... It sucks when others get you down, especially at work. Hope all is working out.
Nasty people. No-one treats you like that and gets away with it!! Seriously bad karma will come their way. Amazing how a little power goes to some peoples heads.
hugs
Alison
PS If next week is crappy too you can come and take out your agro as you clean my oven, mop my floors and kill all the spiders around my place too!! LOL
narelle said i hope as the week has gone on it has got better for you . luv hugs narelle
Hope you are feeling happier today! At least your house is clean! Would you like to do mine?
Pool would be great with this heat we are having here in Perth :(
Take care :)
hello are you there update, update,update. I know you have waited a while for your pool (3 wishes layout from 2003?) but hay stop watching that hole get dug. We are all waiting cheers kylie
And if Karma doesn't come and get them. I will!!!!!!!
Post a Comment