Sunday, February 08, 2009

Thursday the 5th

How a wonderful day can turn to vomit!!!!This HOT day started off wonderfully. A nice morning swim, where Max continued to amaze me with his tricks in the pool. I taught him how to push off backstroke style and he swam on his back with his head submerged underwater!!!!
Some quick school work and a chat on the phone to Narelle about school things. Max was quite OH NO........he came to my scraproom door and announced "Rex got blue eyes", I thought he said glue and questioned WHERE he got glue from. On inspection I walked into the bathroom and had a big slip and slide on BLUE liquid soap!!!! When asked about the mess, Max threw Greg Wiggle in the air and said "Greg done it, i don't do it"!!! INNOCENT?? i think not!!!!
A lovely lunch, a catch up on my January Russell photos, some toy cleaning and then Max slept in his big bed for the first time.
We went off to swimming and he swam well. Max is still developing a trust with his new teacher as he does not seem to do as much with her as he did with Debbie I am sure it is a trust issue as he has been with Debbie since he was 9 months.
When Max got out of the car after swimming I got the mail. Before I knew it, VOMIT was everywhere!!! Poor baby. Max continued to vomit through the night. He missed the bowl and his second ever sleep in his big bed which saw me pulling sheets and quilts off in the early hours of the morning.
OH how a great day can turn to vomit!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! Hope he's feeling better now. :)

Alison Shearer said...

Hope you are both feeling better now - don't you love it when they share their bugs!!

Alison XXX