Monday, February 09, 2009

1st Feb to the 8th

Heatwave!!!!!! A very hot week. Lots of afternoons in the pool and sweaty nights.
On Thursday Max was very upset after swimming. I quickly found out why as he vomited everywhere and then was sick way into the early hours of Friday. He recovered Friday and we went to Zoe's third birthday in the 40 degree heat on Saturday ( I think we had 4 days in a row with temps over 38). I then caught the bug!!! It really took valuable time away from what would have been a very relaxing weekend.

Darren RARELY gets in the pool, he might have been in it around 10-15 times, the heatwave got him in and we had a great Sunday afternoon relaxing and enjoying the Summer.


Little did we know (don't tend to watch much TV on the weekend) that Victoria was battling massive bushfires and lives had been lost. A cool brezze ended the HOT week!!!!

No comments: