Tuesday, February 24, 2009

one of those Max moments


Today you requested ham and bread rolls for dinner. You used the tongs at the local deli to pick the bread rolls yourself, even dropping one on the ground. When we got home I got caught up folding clothes and talking on the phone, the sun was setting and it was dark downstairs. We had been for a swim and after your bath you never got dressed. When I called you several times I got no answer, silence panicked me. IMAGINE my surprise when i switched on the light and sitting there was a naked, giggling boy eating a bread roll. Crumbs falling all over the bench and floor. You were nearly done and reaching for your second. I added the butter and ham and you were happy.

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Hey there Mr Mischief, OMG what will you get up to next. Lucky that the cook top wasn't on as you may have had a sizzled bum. You will keep you mum on her toes won't you.
You make me laugh!
Love Aunty Rell

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute does he look there, love Kirsten miss you guys x x x