Thursday, February 12, 2009

Documenting

****must find more time to document ****
Being 3 is sooo tough

Max has had a tough 3 weeks as a 3 year old - new routines, sickness, new preschool, different swimming group etc. Tonight I was driving home after swimming and a tough trip out shopping hoping all will settle down soon.

Why does being 3 mean ....
whining is part of the everyday.
NO is not a suitable answer.
when NO is given as an answer it is always followed with "but please mum".
there is always a fight over the lollies at the cash register line
sentences start with I WANT.
crying is used to try and get your way.
if you scream it you think there is a chance i will say yes (still NO)
If I speak sternly to you you say back "say it nicely mum".
you are SOOOOO pleasant when I am on the phone (NOT)
It had to happen YESTERDAY
"WHERE IS EM, mum WHERE is EM???" is heard in a LONG whine.
at bedtime i hear "2 minutes mum".
When I am on the phone you are usually at your worst
but you still manage to make me laugh and smile everyday

3 comments:

Renee Culpan said...

Hi Belinda, I know exactly how you feel !! LOL. He is so cute though.
I have one the same..
Just letting you know I have tagged you on my blog.
http://reneeculpan.blogspot.com/

Renee xx

Narelle said...

Hey There,
My internet has been down - I have just got back on.

Despite all of Max's little antics he is still very cute!!!

Looking forward to another fun filled week at the fun factory.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx

Anonymous said...

WOW do we have twins seperated at birth??????
Your son sounds like my daughter!