on the scrapping front
One of the layouts I am teaching uses 8 sheets of the gorgeous cosmo cricket range. I loved having cool double sided coordinating pages. I just kept the paper out on my desk and created this..........

and there is another layout I will show in the class that I made too using lots of sewing and sanding AND I still have heaps of paper left to make another layout......gotta love coordinating double sided paper.
have a great weekend everyone
bring on some SUN please


2 comments:
I hope your headache goes away IMMEDIATELY!!! Having a headache for 5 days is horrible. Big Hugs to you.
Love the Lo - you use Cosmo paper sp well.
Alison XXX
Hey There,
Love the layout!!!! How cute is the boy!!!!!
Hope that this week is better for you!! Hope the headaches are worth it!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Post a Comment