Sunday, February 15, 2009

9th to 15th Feb


Darren was the last in the household to get the dreaded bug, he got it bad for 2 days.

It RAINED a lot, much cooler weather.

I had to swap my work days for a Maths meeting with the SED. That meant I had Wednesday at home and got to take Max to preschool. I had the best day, i loved saying goodbye to him in my own time and then i came home and did some housework. I then scrapped until pick up time. It was the best feeling. just a relaxing day, a ME day. I tell you it makes me LONG to win lotto and be a SAHM!!!!

Friday night - A fantastic girlie night at the movies. "He's just not that into you". Sadly most of the TOWN went along and we witnessed some interesting behaviours.

A quiet weekend, MORE rain!!!!!

1 comment:

Alison Shearer said...

Weirdness happening - this post only appeared on bloglines today for me?@

I love this pic of Max with his Wiggles.

Alison