Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sing Star



from swim star to sing star................i tell you i laughed alot tonight!!! It is a shame you are not as funny when the camera is on you, you are a natural performer!!!!

Cruella De Vil is the second song for those of you wondering who "big kella" is! I love the way you throw in the last word of each line. Buddy you crack me up!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Narelle said...

OMG How funny was that??? Max you make me laugh but I just want you to know - You've got a friend in me!

Bel that is a good one to keep for the future. My kids were also fascinated by the whole Toy Story thing.

Funny - Funny- Funny
Max you gave me my laugh for the day.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute was he singing there with all his toy stort friends Kirsten x x

Alison Shearer said...

I love the way he shares the duets with all his Toy Story buddies. Very cute.

Alison XXX